Table tennis, also known as ping-pong, is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight ball, also known as the ping-pong ball, back and forth across a table using small rackets. The game takes place on a hard table divided by a net.
• Registration begins 3 days before time slot at 9:30am.
• Each time slot is 1.5 hours long.
• Keep 2 metres apart at all times.
• Limit play to singles.
• Register each person from the group.
• Bring your own paddle and balls.
• Clearly mark your ball and refrain from picking up other person’s ball.
• Casual game play only: no lessons allowed.
Register your table tennis time slot online.
The nature of the activity is such that you may interact with other people who are considered to be in good health, continuous physical distance between other people cannot be guaranteed, and, by participating in the activity, you are at risk of being infected by a pathogen, including but not limited to SARS-COV-2. SARS-COV-2, which causes the disease COVID-19, may exacerbate other health issues and is the cause of an ongoing global pandemic. SARS-COV-2 is highly communicable and dangerous. If you become infected with SARS-COV2, you may transmit it to other people even if you are not exhibiting symptoms of illness.