Burn calories, build muscle, relieve stress! Indoor cycling is a group exercise performed on a specialized stationary bicycle.
It is fun, accessible and effective!
Cycle Express: 45 mins of riding, including a quick warm up and cool down; designed to get your
workout in and to get you on your way.
Cycle Fit: 60 mins of indoor riding, with a longer warm up- and cool down.
Cost: Drop in $6.10; 10 visit pass $48.80; see vancouver.ca/kitsfitness for registration information
Reservation Procedure for Drop In Spots:
Call the Community Centre Front Desk at 604-257-6980 the day before your class to reserve a bike.
• Check in at the Front Desk to pay and collect your tag.
• Must be 13+ years old.
• For early morning classes enter and pay through the Fitness Centre.
• No voicemail or e-mail reservations are accepted.
• Participants can only register themselves and 1 other person.
• Waitlist spots will be released 5 mins before class start time.
Schedule subject to change without notice.