Burn calories, build muscle, relieve stress! Indoor cycling is a group exercise performed on a specialized stationary bicycle.
It is fun, accessible and effective!
Cycle Express: 45 mins of riding, including a quick warm up and cool down; designed to get your
workout in and to get you on your way.
Cycle Fit: 60 mins of indoor riding, with a longer warm up- and cool down.
Drop in $6.22; 10 visit pass $51.31; see vancouver.ca/kitsfitness for registration information
• Drop-ins: call in 8am the day before of scheduled classes to reserve a bike
• For weekday AM classes, enter and pay through the Fitness Centre
• No voicemail or e-mail reservations accepted
• Participants can put down their name and 1 other person
• Wait list spots will be released 5 minutes before class start time if full
• Registered participants must check-in at least 5 minutes prior to the class start time, or run the risk of losing their spot
• Classes are non-transferable to another class or person
• Refund requests must be submitted within 24 hours of the completion of the second scheduled class; refund requests will not be considered without a doctor’s note
• All cancelled classes will be refunded at the end of the season
• Spring 2020 Registration opens Mar 1 and closes Mar 30
Schedule subject to change without notice.