- This event has passed.
July-12 to July-12, 2018 from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
Burn calories, build muscle, relieve stress! Indoor cycling is a group exercise performed on a specialized stationary bicycle. It is fun, accessible and effective!
Cycle Express: 45 mins of riding, including a quick warm up and cool down; designed to get your workout in and to get you on your way.
Cycle Fit: 60 mins of indoor riding, with a longer warm up- and cool down.
Cost: Drop in $6.15; 10 visit pass $49.20; see vancouver.ca/kitsfitness for registration information
Reservation Procedure for Drop In Spots: Call the Community Centre Front Desk at 604-257-6980 the day before your class to reserve a bike.
• Check in at the Front Desk to pay and collect your tag.
• For early morning classes enter and pay through the Fitness Centre.
• No voicemail or e-mail reservations are accepted.
• Participants can only register themselves and 1 other person.
• Waitlist spots will be released 5 mins before class start time.
Schedule is subject to change without notice.