The Kitsilano Community Centre Collab Garden sprouted in June 2014 and is a beautiful green space to educate and inspire community through collaborative learning, growing and sharing.
Its mission is to offer individuals, families and organizations an opportunity to not only grow herbs and vegetables, but teach, learn and contribute to the community by giving back part of the produce to programs and individuals in need.
- SHARE your ideas with us!
- GROW your community with us!
- VOLUNTEER to care for the garden!
- LEARN about healthy foods!
- LEAD a workshop at the garden!
- Follow us on Facebook!